Frequently asked questions

In order for our bridal consultants to dedicate a calm and peaceful shopping experience for you, it is necessary to book an appointment. Appointments are one hour.

 Our bridal consultants would be delighted to help you find a gown within your budget, please visit your nearest JWA stockist.

 Please call your nearest JWA stockist to find out whether the gown that you are looking for is available.

 We always advise our brides to start looking for their dress at least 6 to 8 months before the wedding so that they can enjoy the experience fully and not feel rushed and stressed out.

Thank you for your interest, there are two ways of doing this. You can make an appointment through our website or by phone (9380 9238)

 It’s important to bring a supportive, and honest crew with you, and keep numbers to a maximum of 4 people for our flagship store. Babies and children are usually best left at home for a stress free appointment.

Yes, we offer alteration services for all JWA gowns for an additional fee.

Every JWA gown is unique. At JWA we do not have a warehouse that keeps gowns in stock. Your JWA gown is tailor made for you, we have two collections for you to choose from: Ready To Wear and Signature Couture.

We recommend making a booking 1-2 weeks before your preferred date/time. Saturdays are booked out at least one week in advance.

At JWA the process of making a gown takes approximately 6 months. We offer expedition on orders for brides who require their gown be made sooner than anticipated, for an additional fee.

Your gown is usually ready for fitting within 5 to 6 months. One of our bridal consultants will phone you as soon as your gown is ready to arrange your first fitting.

Feel free to bring pictures or ideas of the gown you are searching for to help us narrow down ‘the dress’. We recommend wearing seamless undergarments and arriving tan and make-up free. We have shoes for you to wear during your appointment as well as veils, jewellery and bridal accessories.

Most of our sample gowns are from size 6 to size 16. You are able to order from sizes 2 to 28 from the size chart from both Ready To Wear and Signature Couture Collections.

We do not have a wedding dress hire service; all JWA gowns are for sale only.

We require a 30% deposit upon ordering your gown. The remaining 70% can be paid as a lay-by, with monthly payments made either in store, via direct deposit or credit card over the phone. There is a 6 month layby period on all gowns with the exception of the Sale items which is 3 months.

 If you are unhappy with any of our services and would like to make a complaint, please email Customer Service (enquiry@janniferwu.com.au) explaining what has happened, and we will make every effort to investigate and resolve the complaint to your full satisfaction as quickly as possible.

We are very happy for you to share your experience online. We also would love to share your images on our social pages.

If you would like to share your wedding photos on JWA social media, please email a selection of 3 or 4 photos of your wedding in high definition (enquiry@janniferwu.com.au). In the email, please write a few words about your joyful experience at JWA to share your happiness to all our brides to be.

 Please call the manager at Jannifer Wu Australia on 03 9380 9238, she will discuss this with you. You can also email us at retailer@janniferwu.com.au and we will be in touch asap.

Close Menu